Monday, July 21, 2008

Ugly Betty

Today I ventured to find the set of Ugly Betty and Law & Order: SVU. The trains weren't running properly this morning, the 2/3 train (I forget which one) stopped so I decided to just take the train to the Fulton Street station and walk. I figured since Law & Order was filming somewhere along the direction of the way to work why not try to find out where Law and Order was being filmed. I walked down Rector Street, however there was no signs of filming what so ever, and I had walked all that extra distance in the heat for nothing :-\ Needless to say, I was not my usual happy self when I got to work (late...).

During lunch I decided why not try to find the set of Ugly Betty, which was filming around State Street. On my way to Battery Park/State Street, I bumped in to Eric Brodwell and his co-intern! What are the chances of that?!? After much walking and confusion, we finally found the set around 12:45 PM. They were filming outside of the courthouse/museum by the Bowling Green train station. Looked like they were filming a scene of a "sexy lawyers" photoshoot. Unfortunately America went to lunch around 1 PM. One of the guys that were working on the set said she would be back soon, like 20 mins, so I figured ok Ill stay. Tick-tock, tick-tock, she didn't come back until a little after 2PM. Then she was on her phone the whole time. So I snapped a few pix, and headed back to work. I got back around 2:30...

Then I was off to class, what a day!

No comments: