Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today was another Lunch & Learn at AIG, the topic was Compliance, Regulatory, and State Relations lunch. Suzanne Folsom, Joe Sherno, Heather (from regulatory), and last but certainly not least, Cecilia Norat presented. I wanted to meet Cecilia ever since I found out she was a Fordham/Fordham Law alum! I wanted to speak to her privately after the lunch & learn, but when I had left she was gone. But as I was talking to Elena in the pantry, guess who strolled by... CECILIA!!! I called her name and awkwardly introduced myself... Afterwards I emailed her to reintroduce myself, and she invited me to come visit her! :)

It was then time for class. Professor Bhatnagar came to talk to us for a little while, where I finally learned his age... he's only 26 and getting his PHD! Wow is that guy smart!

No comments: