Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gossip Girl Galore



Today I was supposed to meet up w/ the intern girls for lunch, but there was a miscommunication, and it didn't work out. I thought we were supposed to meet up at 12:30 PM, as indicated in the email, however for some reason they met up at noon. :-\ I saw Maryam on her way out, which is how I found out.

After work I took the train with Chris to Union Square and walked to STK (Little W 12th Street & 9th Ave) which was a bit of a walk. I bought some cute white shoes along the way. I got to Union Square around 5:40 so probably didn't get to the set until close to 6:15. The set was a bit weird, and there werent that many trucks. I guess it was because they were filming inside not out. There also weren't that many people around the set. While the set was guarded and I did not get to see the inside of the resturant, I did get to hear what they were filming. (I became friendly with the sound crew). So finally around 7ish the sound guy told me to stand on the other side of the set, and to "park myself in between the pigs."

So around 7:40, all my waiting paid off. Chuck came out first, he was super nice! Apparently he has an English accent - HOTT. Next was Blake, apparnetly she was sick :-\ She came out in her robe, and couldnt stay out for long, but offered to take a group shot w/ us! She was so nice, she was like don't get too close, I dont want to get you guys sick! Last was Penn, he was a total sweetheart. All the set people were telling him to go to his trailer, but he was like nah I'll do it, and took pix with all what 10 of us?

My camera spazzed, so this new girl I met Chamberlin, said she would email them to me tomorrow, I can't wait!

What an awesome day! :)

No comments: