Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rosa Mexicana

Today I went out w/ Ashley, Becky, Jackie, and Amanda (Ashley's friend from home) Rosa Mexicana - which is right near Lincoln Center. We met around 8:00 PM at Fordham's Lincoln Center Campus, I made it there just on time, however the rest of the girls were late... The resturant was sooo cute!!! It had a wall of water, with divers coming out of it. We ordered Guacamole, and I ordered a grilled chicken taco thing. One of the guys actually made the Guaca mole right in front of us, which was really cool. This was my first real guacamole, and while I'm still not in love with it, it wasn't that bad I must admit. My food wasn't too bad, however, Jackie and Becky didn't care much for their meal, chicken anchalta (they ordered the same thing). Amanda and I ended up getting fried plantains, which were awesome! :)

Afterwards, around 10:15-10-30 ish, we went back to Lincoln Center. I met up w/ Chris, while Jackie and Becky met up w/ Katie Podkie. It was a bit awkward cuz we were walking w/ each other, but I still havent met her. I stayed to chill w/ Chris, since they were going to go out, and I couldnt/wasnt really in the mood. I ended up staying with Chris until a lot longer than I had anticipated... :-\ I left at 11:30 PM and didn't get home til around 12:30 AM.

The train ride home was a bit sketcy... not only was I the only girl on the train... I was clearly the youngest and surrounded by sketchy looking guys that I could feel were looking at me... And no I'm not paranoid

Finally I got home, and suprisingly didn't get in trouble!

No comments: