Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jon's Big 2-5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!

Today we went out to celebrate Jon's 25th birthday at Lilli and Loo, a cute little sushi place near 59th and lex. I totally went to class and skipped out early. Class usually run from 5:45 to 7:20 ish since he runs over time. Before I left I got my test back.... which I had anticipated to bomb, but not as bad as I had... I got a 63, I'm Asian and good at math, I was shocked... :-\ I had to be at the restaurant at 6:30 so I intended to leave at 6:15 but ended leavign around 6:20. Luckily I got there just in time around 6:26ish.

The first people I saw when I got there were Josh, Bobby and Matt, I LOVE those boys. Then after few mins, I see CELIS!!! :) Turns out she was standing with them for a while, but had no idea who they were. So I introduced them. Soon Ely came, and he completely walked right past us not realizing we were there. Then Caitlin came, followed by Melanie and a few others. Finally Jon, the man of the hour showed up, and he wasn't that late at all!

I had reserved for a party of 17 (16 said they were coming) for the upstairs which was pretty awesome! It was like we had our own private room! We had the whole upstairs to ourselves at the beginning of the night, which was later to reduced to just one side but still about 3/4 of the room by the end of the night. Suprisingly by the end of dinner 16 people had actually shown up - 15 of the 16 that had RSVPed attending on fb, (and Ellie who had called me, Melanie and I had accidentally forgotten to add her) and we know how fb events roll, lol! It was soo nice seeing everyone. The bill had come out to $330, and of course we were short a lot of money, Celis, myself and a bunch of others ended up paying a lot more than we should have jsut so we could get out of there.

After dinner we ended up searching for a Pinkberry, Bobby and Josh's obsession. This was my first time there, along the way there we lost quite a few people. Arielle, Isaac and Ellie left together, leading to some interesting speculations. Josh had gotten us a bit lost, but we eventually found the place. It was now down to Jon, Seth, Matt Dunay, Matt Ross, Bobby, Josh, Ely and Francisco. Man we were there for a longgg time. Then Jon suggested walking from 56th and 2nd ish to Grand Central. I ended up getting home close to midnight.

No comments: