Friday, July 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANNE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANNE!!!

Today we went out for dinner to celebrate Adge's 20th birthday at Sushi Samba. Originally Adge and I were going to meet up around 6 PM at Columbus Circle. They were filming Gossip Girl at teh Hudson Hotel which is not too far from there, so I thought why not check it out. However I thought I'd be smart and check it out before we actually went, but no luck they had stopped filming (they had started last Wednesday).

Before I left I chilled with the Chris', and somehow ended up staying there until 6ish when I left to meet up w/ Adge. I was talking to them for a while and every time I tried to leave, Chris (Belz) made me feel bad and want to stay... so I did. Then they got a massive project (after 5PM, seriously who does that) so I helped them make photocopies so that Chris could get to his Portuguese class on time.

Turns out that Adge and I got out of the train station around the same time. My phone rang just as I got out of the turnstiles. We just walked around for a while to find place to go to get dessert, but there wasn't much luck down there. Eventually we decided to just go to Starbucks to get a quick drink to quench our thirst and wait for everyone else (Cathy, Christine, and Xavier). Everyone was on time surprisingly. We went into the restaurant, Christine and Cathy ordered Teriyaki chicken, same as last time, and the rest of us got sushi. The salmon roll wasn't on the menu, so I got the "salmon avocados roll" with no avocados - LOL and a shrimp tempura roll. You can't forget the Calamari appetizer! :)

Afterwards we somehow ended up bar hunting.... we took the train to 50th st on the 1 and went to Vintage. We had gotten in, however when Xavier tried to order they carded him, and left shortly after the waitress had. Next we took a cab and tried to go to Brittany's place, with no luck. There were bouncers so I tried to get Brittany's number. After calling Becky and having her go onto my fb, with no luck she called Chris Creegan. He then called me with the number, however I did not get in touch with Brittany, until I got a call back on our way home near Shea Stadium.

In the midst of this calling, I texted Jon Gordon to see if he new knew of any bars that didn't card, but typed in "boy bars" instead of "any bars" stupid t9 lol. And lets just say I haven't heard from him since the correction lol.

We then decided to head towards the train and get home. It was pretty sad considering we left the city a little after 10, by the end of the train ride decided to go to Cathy's place, where we took a bunch of random pictures. While waiting for the bus for a while this van that was passing by were making noises at us. To make it funny they drove around again and did the same thing, and as we got on teh bus we saw them drive by again! How sad/funny is that? lol. Finally we had made it to Cathy's around 11:30 ish where we just chilled and took a bunch of pictures. Afterwards Peter picked us up and drove me, Adge, and Christine home. I ended up getting home close to midnight yet again.

No comments: