Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What A Day!!! :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GONG GONG!!!
&
HAPPY 19 1/2 BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I started the day off with a session on "How Insurance Works" from the AIG Insurance school. It was pretty educational and definetly taught me a lot that I didn't know about insurance. Apparently AIG writes the insurance that you buy from Best Buy on products. Who knew? There were A LOT of interns there, form the other deparments, way more compared to the 11 legal interns.

After the class, the compliance interns, Betsy, Chris, Matt, and Joe, and I went out do lunch at the Seaport. It was pretty fun! :)

After work I headed to class as usual. My phone kept ringing! First it was Rose, then a random 805 area code #. After class I picked up the voice mail... GUESS WHAT?!? I WON THE ONE TREE HILL/GAVIN DEGRAW CONTEST!!! So I will be recieving a call from Gavin on June 27 between 3-4 PM!!! I'm so excited! :) I will also be getting signed CD, picture and the OTH season 4 dvd! :)

No comments: