Thursday, June 5, 2008

One, Two, What's there to do?

Today was my second day both at work and of linear algebra class, both of which were quite boring as there wasn't much to do at work, and linear was a complete review for me (for the most part at least).

There was an orientation breakfast this morning. It was just for the legal department interns, apparently there will be 11 of us, however only 5 of us came to the breakfast. Apparently compliance is on the other side of the floor from me, and one of the guys at the breakfast interns there.

Joycelyn was in a meeting most of the day, so she couldnt give me any work to do. So after being bored for a while, I went to Jerry and asked if he needed any help. He told me to go ask if Reese or any of the other managers needed help. I went up to like 80% of my department and they all turned me down, nicely of course. There was this one lady.... that's an interesting story... I went up to her and asked her if she needed any help, she asked "administrative stuff", and i replied yes. She was like uhh no, oh you dont work for IT? I said no. The she goes, well I'm missing a dust pan (garbage pail).... So if you want to do that you can... I was like wow.... I was like I'm bored maybe someone has photocopying or something I can do, but seriously, looking for a garbage pan?!?

Linear was so easy today, it was just a review on matrices... EASY! OK maybe I'm being a little arrogant, but I was so bored. I'm pretty sure I not only learned this in Multi, but in Math Modelling as well.

No comments: