Sunday, June 22, 2008

Piano Recital

Today was J-Dawg's piano recital. It wasn't as boring or long as I thought it would be today, so that was good. At least I wasn't online on my phone... cough Daddy cough - lol. I think it was because it was earlier in the day, and we weren't as crammed in the room as last year! J-Dawg didn't mess up like last time, YAY!

Apparently one of Judith's brothers, Jeffrey, is considering going to Fordham yesterday. I don't understand why parents think it's so dangerous in the Bronx. I mean look how tiny I am, and not only have I lived in the Bronx for the past two years, I also went to high school in the Bronx.

Before the recital on our quest to find food, we came across one of the restaurants from the Sex and the City Movie!!! It was the restaurant where Charlotte's water broke! That was pretty exciting, so of course I wanted a picture in front of it. However there was only one problem, the waiters were standing right outside the restaurant, making it hard not to be obvious... So my mom went across the street, while I just stood there, and she got the pic! :)

After J-Dawg's dance recital we went to Build-A-Bear, where she got a cute bear and named Brownie. That Build-A-Bear was pretty big, it was 2 floors big! We went home after she purchased the bear, and called it a day.

No comments: