Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sweet Hair!

Today was a slow day at work... super slow. I'm leaving in a little
over an hour, and I've haven't done much of anything.

Elena, the new intern in compliance from CA, asked me to go for lunch since like me, she doesn't like to eat alone. Elena being new to the city, I decided to take her to the South Street Seaport. When we got there, there was a random black trailer truck thing parked out side. So I was like hey do you want to check it out? Turns out it was a truck promoting John Freida products. The lady gave us some samples and asked us if we wanted to get our hair styled. Of course we went in.

It was pretty fast. The wait was only about 15-20 mins, and we were out of there by 1-1:10 ish. My hair stylist was... Raul? Something that needs to be said w/ a french accent lol. He asked if I wanted my hair curled and wavy at the bottom, its like he read my mind! First he put some non-frizzing thing in my hair, then he curled it. he was shocked to find out that my hair curled so easily, apparnetly Asian hair doesnt curl that easily. But I then told him it doesnt hold well, it depend. My hair came out pretty good! The girls from work, liked it as well! :)

Elena got her hair blowed, she said he didn't do much, but her hair looked pretty awesome. Apparently he blowed her bangs and the hair around her face, which looked amazing!

After we left, we had about 20 mins left to eat. We ended up getting crepes at the food court in the mall. It was pretty good, maybe a little too much cheese? Daddy must be getting to me...

Right now it's close to 4 PM and my hair is curly at the end, not from the neck down like it was before, but it still looks cute! :)

And thats about it... for now at least.

No comments: