Friday, June 13, 2008

Drinks Anyone?

TGIF!!! It's finally Friday!!!

After much planning, Jon Gordon and I finally hung out today! Boy, did it take a lot of work for this to actually happen, but it was nice to finally see him! We all know that whether or not I choose to admit it, I secretly still have a small thing for him. So we were both finaly available for once, and it was now just the matter of trying to figure out where we were going to meet. So I had texted him, and suggested Times Square, as it was closer for me than meeting up w/ him near where he works. Having not heard back from him, I decided to go to Times Square and either he'll meet me there, or if not I'll be closer, so either way it made sense. I finally go there, and called him. Not knowing what we wanted to do, we decided to go to Brittany's debut at Metro 53 (I had mentioned / suggested it earlier).

Finally after a long time, I finally get there, and see him after over a year?!? We hang out and chill. I thought it was going to be awkard and we'd have nothing to talk about, but it turned out pretty well :) But later on one of his bff's from home came, and his sister shortly after, as I became the 4th wheel :-\ So by the end of the night 7:30 PM ish, we leave (Jon and his friend Justin?) had a dinner to go to. I was hoping he'd walk me to the train especially, since I may had had a little bit too much to drink, aww well :-\ It didn't make sense for him to walk me back anyways. But the night went well considerably. Hopeuflly we'll get to hang out again ;)

No comments: