Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Boys

Last night I went out w/ the Math Team boys - Alex, Ganesh and TJ. We met up and had dinner at Jackson Hole Burgers. I had gotten there a bit late (5:40 ish) we were supposed to meet at 5:30. Apparently I was the first one there, as nobody was in the restaurant. Alex and TJ arrived shortly after, and Ganesh much later, since he was running late. The place was pretty good, I had a cheese burger. Ganesh was super sweet and got us all presents, he got the boys t-shirts and me a model plane from Boeing, where he worked this summer.

After dinner we went to the movie theater in Times Square to see Step Brothers. On the way to the theater, and at dinner, TJ and Alex kept talking about his "suprise guest" that would be meeting us at the movie. It turned out to be Ellis, he definetely was not someone who I had guessed it would be. I guess he was running late so we went into the theater, and he came and met up with us during the movie. Initially I didn't have that high of expectations for the movie, but it turned out to be a lot better and funnier than I had expected.

Next we went to Coldstone to get ice cream. I got mint chocolate chip, mmm! :) I had finally found a girl that the guys approved of! yay! I also learned about this area code thing that they use to rate girls. It's pretty clever I must say! After we finished our ice cream we went to Bryant Park and chilled. It was funny because we all had iPod Touches, and one point we were all just sitting around and went on the internet with them - lol. Only us!

I <3

No comments: