Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Move-In Day

Today I moved in. We were aiming to leave at 3PM, but didn't start packing until then, and finally left around 4 PM. We got to school close to 4:30 so that was good. Apparently the place to pick up keys was open til 6, who knew? They didn't have my ID card, so I guess I'll have to get it from FMH.

When I moved in I saw a few people, I saw Peter, Jake and Meg. Thankfully when I saw Jake it wasn't awkward, he actually said Hi to me first and gave me a big hug. :) I was trying to raise the beds and we were kind of lost so I enlisted some help from Mr. Shaugnesy lol.

The 'rents had tix to the first round of the US Open, in which Andy Roddick was playing so I was trying to rush them outta my dorm. Eventually I got them out a little after 6PM. I didn't want to eat dinner alone, and had not seen Katie since last semester, so I went to Katie's for dinner, where she made chicken for me and Chris. I had suggested going to Pugley's but good thing she decided not to since apparently it was closed. I left soon after dinner since Chris was dying, and stopped by Andrew's where Bridget suprisingly opened the door. After that I went to visit Rose, but unfortunately she wasn't home :-\ Then I went to see Greg but he wasnt home either, so I went back to O'Hare.

Then I went to see Andrei and we ended up talking til like 1AM (Keep in mind I have training at 9:30 tomorrow).

No comments: