Tuesday, August 12, 2008

American Mall/Jonas Brothers

Jacqueline, Carolina and I


Apple Store Soho & Crazy JB Fans



Today Jacqueline and I went to the American Mall DVD Release party. It wasn't all the glam I thought it would be but we had fun. It wasn't celeb filled as I thought it would be, but Carolina Bermudez from Z100 was there. They had a trivia thing before they started the movie, and I won a t-shirt! After the trivia, they screened the movie, which I had essentially watched for the most part the night before. After the movie they gave us some American Mall merch, including a trucker hat, t-shirt, posters, and the soundtrack! :)

We then headed to the Apple Store: Soho to see the Jonas Brothers. I figured the show started at 8PM and it was about 6:45 when we left and we would get there at 7:15/7:30 the latest. By the time we got there, there was an insane mob, the lines were over a block long, and that was a long block. There were girls on both sides of the streets and on the all the corners. It was insane. And when the Jonas Brothers came... it just got worse. Let me just say, the police were definitely in full force tonight! These girls were INSANE, when the JB came, all the girls ran into the streets. The cops had to shoo all the girls (most of which were probably 1/2 my age) out of the streets (see video below).

No comments: