Friday, May 30, 2008

Sex and the City

Last night, Cathy, Adge, Christine, Diana, Torres, Kenny, Peter, Emily and I went to see midnight showing the Sex and the City Movie at College Point Multiplex. The movie was awesome! Especially considering I dont really follow Sex and the City all that much.

Kenny came to pick me up and take me to Cathy's... I saw a white pick up truck pull up to the front of the house, I got up to the truck and was standing about a foot away then realized it wasn't Kenny. So I quickly ran back towards the porch and into the house. We picked up Adge, then went to Cathy's house, then decided to leave around 11/11:15 to the theater. There was suprisingly a lot more people ther ethan I had expected. I saw Debbie and Allison from JHS, which was a suprise.

After the movie we headed to Dunkin Donuts to chill. OMG, I didn't get back til about 4:45 AM!

No comments: