Friday, May 23, 2008

TGIF...

Today was my first day back at Jango since forever! I didn't get as lost as i had predicted I would. I got off the subway, and found all the streets I needed. The new office is literally around the corner from the entrance of the Holland Tunnel.

I finally arrive to the building, I go in and theres a little entrance booth, and the guy asks who I am. I tell him I'm interning for Jango, then he goes to tell me that he's never seen me before and calls up for me... I see two other people sitting on the couches in the lobby, they turn out to be other Jango interns! Going into Jango and seeing the list of people that will be interning this summer, I learned there was a guy that goes to Fordham, which happened to be one of those 2 people! What are the chances of that?

The guy turned out to be super nice and super good looking! :) Apparently he had lived on the 3rd floor of O'Hare but we never seen each other, who knew? We talked then Jill came to get us, and we finally met. Jill's super nice! Then we got "trained" on how to find fan sites and about trees, it was pretty self-intuitive.

For lunch we went out for lunch at this really great sandwich place :)

And that's about all that happened at work. Did I mention I was sick and sniffling all day? lol. It was nice to go back and see everyone though :)

I was planning to meet up with Hannah after what I thought would be an 'orientation' which turned out to be 'training,' but that sadly didn't happen :( I guess I'll just have to make the trip to visit her!

Since the car wasnt working and was in the shop, I had to walk home from the Q44. While walking, I tripped and fell face first right in in the street :-\ Luckily it was in front of a stop sign. It was soo embarrassing. Not only did I fall, I fell in front of someone, and to add the icing to the cake, as I tried to get up, I just fell down again.

I ended up getting a big scrape on my right hand, a small scrape on my left 2nd toe, and a scrape on my left knee (which caused a hole in my pants... they were so cute).

No comments: