Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Major Confusion

I was a bum yet again today. However I did leave my house! Even if it was only for a little while and I only went as far as my porch to read some magazines.

Anyways, I was talking to Mr. Patrick Star earlier today and he has me rethinking of what I should do with my life as far as majors go...

All these questions are running through my mind:
Should I do finance or marketing? Should I do a full finance major or should I do a Business Administration major with a concentration in finance and marketing? Then that would leave me with 3 extra courses that I can use to try to do a 3rd concentration, or a specializaiton (which would most likely be in Communication and Media Management), or an econ minor? But if I do that what would I go to grad school for?

So many possibilities, so little time. But either way I'm going to end up taking Linear Algebra this summer. If i don't my future might be screwed...

Everyone I've spoken to doesn't really see a difference between a finance concentration or major... If this is truly the case, then I think I might just do a Business Administration major with a double concentration in finance and marketing. Then based on that I can apply for the MS program my junior year and if I get in I can just leave it at that and get 3 grad courses done senior year, which would be pretty sweet!

There are too many options, what is a girl to do?

No comments: