Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's another Wednesday

I woke up this morning with headache, then went to my internship at Norma Kamali (for those of you who don't know). During my lunch break, I walked to Hunter College to hand in my app so I can take summer classes. The walk from Norma Kamali (on 56th St in between 5th and 6th Ave) to Hunter (69th St. in between Park and Madison Ave) was a lot longer than I thought, well the walk back at least. Probably cuz it was cloudy and raining at that point. I got soo lost trying to figure out where I had to go and everything. Guess who I bumped into as I went to hand in my transcript... Mike!!! How random/cool is that?!?

Then I went back to work and did some shopping before I left for the day. I got Hannah a birthday present and a dress for myself! :)

No comments: