Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What a day!

Today was my last day @ Norma Kamali. When I arrived to my surprise, the place was closed... to customers at least, as they had just painted the place. So we were working on putting everything back in its place. There were a bunch of new interns. I met my replacement for the summer, and I really liked her, even though to some extent I kind of didn't want to. She was really cool though. My last day was nothing special, same old, same old. I ended by polishing the bottles of olive oil...

Throughout the day I was supposed to meet up w/ Jon. We were texting back and forth, and had been trying to plan this for days... So we had finally set a time and place. Unfortunately he called around 5PM and canceled on me :-\ At least he was nice enough to call and tell me himself.

I had gotten out of work early, so I decided to go sit in the cute little fountain area... and guess who was there?!? Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson! They were there filming "Bride Wars" So at first I had seen a big mob of people and was like ehh thats probably just a bunch of tourists, and walked right past it. Then I discovered that it was actually Anne Hathaway, and walked over but she had already left. The crew was setting up lighting for later, so i wanted to stick around. However I felt kind of awkward and stalkerish jsut standing around, so I went to the Apple store for a little while. When I left around 5:30 ish they had started to film! YAY!!! :)

I got a standing spot right in the front of the caution tape we were allowed to stand behind. I got some pretty bad pix, but it was fun. I made some friends w/ some Alabamans lol. Then we bump into a crew guy, and I ask him if there's any way we can meet Anne. And hes goes so where do work? I tell him... then he goes "so if I went to your job and asked you to get coffee, would you do that?" And I go "...no?" Then he says: "exactly, Anne cant meet people while shes working either..." The moms of the girls say they think he liked me... which i def felt like he was hitting on me... so then I go so where are you guys filming tomorrow, and I guess he felt bad and told me! But didn't tell me times :-\

Then when I headed home I thought I saw a guy that looke dlike Matt Yarnell, a dino from West Point. We did the whole glance over thing w/ each other, so it could've been him... who knows. On the 7 all of a sudden I see a guy sitting across from me and its FRANCISCO!!! What are the chances of that?!? So that was pretty cool!

And that's my day!

No comments: