Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Official Last Day of Classes/NSO Training/O'Fair

Today was the last day of classes, although my last day of classes was yesterday.

I started the day heading to my internship, I was not bored today as I got to sit in on a conference call with Michael from Audio Galaxy, which was interesting. I love being able to see the behind the scenes stuff. After the conference call I headed back to Fordham for NSO training.

I was super late, by the time I got off the train it was 3:05 (training started at 3...) So I ran out of the station and back to capus, which took like 15 mins. When I got there, everyone was playing ice breakers. I found Susan and Katie, who were both acting kind of weird... I felt like they were trying to get rid of me...

After training it was time to set up for "O'Fair" - O'Hare's end of the year party! O'Fair consisted of a BBQ, w/ tie-dye, and carnival games! The party went pretty well and a lot of fun!

I spoke to Katie later, and she assured me that everything was ok and I was freaking out about nothing! :)

No comments: