Friday, March 6, 2009

U2 at Fordham

U2 is coming to Fordham in <12 hours!!! I'm super excited!!!

**EDIT - POST U2**

Today I was woken up at 4:45 by a call from Jenny, who was online at the time. I told her I would be there ASAP, once I got the call. I slept a few more mins, woke up at 5 AM, quickly got dressed and such, and headed out at 5:15. The line was already HUGE by the time I got there. Luckily Jenny and Ashley had gotten there early. They were standing near the gym/mile-stones, if I had left the time I did, I probably would have been standing near where Keating ends.

We stood around for a while, eventually around 6:30ish they finally let us in! They had this guy do crowd control and try to entertain us... it was interesting to say the least. Finally around 7 people started to come out. U2 finally came out around 8 and performed some songs. They were awesome!!! Then they came out again and did somem songs that we actually knew!!! They were really awesome.

However, as soon as they came they were gone.

I tried waiting for U2 to c ome out of Keating but after 2 hrs and 40 mins they had still not come out. :-\ I had to leave as I was meeting the team at 12:15 to lead a group to West Point.

At 11:45 I timidly left, rushed, took a 5 min shower, packed, and headed to the Metro North Station.

No comments: