Friday, January 23, 2009

Teddy Geiger



Today Teddy Geiger had a free show in the city. I had a bit of problem trying to find someone to go with. Luckily Jayme was able to come!

We left right after my financial engineering class (2:30 - 3:45) and got to the venue, the Living Room a few minutes after 5. When we got there the guy at the door asked us for ID not to get in, but to verify if we could drink. Since I am not 21 yet and Jayme forgot her ID, he wrote"NO!!" on our hands (in sharpie).

When we finally got into the room jayme and I got a small table off to the side. There were not many people at all, maybe 40-50 people tops. Teddy was so funny, in a dorky way LOL. He played quite a few songs. However he said he had forgotten how to play a lot of them, apparently his last show was in September. He was so good!

After the show had ended Teddy stuck around to take pictures and chat! :) He was super nice and sweet! He asked me about my wrist, apparently he had broken his wrist as well. We talked about our wrists, life, and benefit week. Who knows he might stop by! After that Jayme and I headed back to Fordham.

I LOVE TEDDY GEIGER!!!

No comments: