Thursday, January 8, 2009

City w/ Gossip Girl, Dhara & Jyoti



After jury duty, I went to the set of Gossip Girl, I got there around 4-ish? Man, it was cold there, eventually I saw Uncle Jack & Chuck walk by. However I somehow missed the rest of the cast enter the location... I was told they entered another door. After much waiting, I finally got to see Ed, I always get a pic w/ him!

Then I headed towards 86th Street to meet up with Dhara & Jyoti for dinner. On the way there, I bumped into Jeremy from Controllers?!? It was soo strange! Eventually I made my way to the Barnes and Noble and met up w/ Dhara and Jyoti. Jyoti had recently been to Uno's, our usual place, a few days ago so we deicided to go to this other place that Dhara had recommended. The food wasn't too bad. We hung out for a bit then headed home.

No comments: