Saturday, April 2, 2011

NY State Tournament

The past 2 days, I judged at the new NY State tournament at Brooklyn Tech.  The tournament itself was kind of ehh, but the hanging out part was fun.  I got to see and hang out with a lot of friends who I havent seen in a while--Caitlin, Andy, Andrew, Matt, Mira, Taarini, Lev, Tom and of course Jon, just to name a few

I stayed with Caitlin last night, which was a lot of fun.  Caitlin, Andy and I went out for dinner at Umi Nom, this cute Asian restaurant last night.  Afterward Caitlin and I wandered around Fort Green for dessert, and ended up getting this salty/sweet caramel sundae thing.

Today was a lot more fun, but dull at the same time.  I judged up til semis and didn't squirrel!!! :)

Took me 2 hours to get home though... I"m so done for the night lol

No comments: