Friday, April 15, 2011

Networking for Entrepreneurs

 
Today was the big event that I was planning for my "Communications for Entrepreneurs" class.

The event went rather smoothly, the name tags, table signs and event signs I made went well, most of the people showed up and there was plenty of food!
We presented our ideas to guests of our classmates in a “speed networking” format. We were given four minutes to present our “1-minute pitch” and then receive questions and feedback from the contacts on how we could improve their ideas. After the four minutes, we would move to the next table and give their pitch again.
  I had Joe and Greg at my table, which was cool, I love those guys! We were also placed next to Heidi and her sister Bonnie who are really fun girls!
The event was a lot of fun!!! I had such a great time I stayed there til 10:30 PM - one hour past the set end time!  We even closed out the restaurant!

No comments: