Thursday, May 7, 2009

DONE WITH FINALS!!!!!!!!!!

I'M DONE WITH FINALS AND JUNIOR YEAR!!!

I took my last 2 finals today in Operations & Product Management (OPM or Modern Operations Management - MOM) and Investments and Securities!

The MOM test was easy-ish, but the Investments test was HARDDD, everyone thought so, even smart people like Ray and Greg. That doesn't make me feel as bad about it.

What am I goign to do with myself now?

**EDIT Events later that night**
I went to the caf w/ John and Jenny, and bumped into Rose, Linda, Sarah, etc. Rose was flipping out, so I went to Walsh to help and calm her down, Waisman's take home final was INSANE! After that Connor came down and we headed to O'Hare to watch Wall-E!

I got bored and decided to text Mike, even though my friend usually advise against it for certain reasons which I will not mention. He called me around 1:20 AM to tell me he was going to Pugleys, so me being done w/ finals, bored and wanting to celebrate went out. As I was about to get there, I bumped into none other than BERN! We talked for a while, then all of a sudden Connor, and his roomies Matt and Tom came. I went in and finally met up w/ Mike, and then headed to chill w/ Connor. However on the way I also bumped into Kate Schweighart, talked to her for a bit, and then made it over. Everyone was out that night!

No comments: