Wednesday, February 18, 2009

1st Day at Warner Music Group

Today was my first day at Warner Music Group. I woke up bright and early, got ready and headed to the train. I got to the building at 10 AM, super excited, and ready for work! I took the elevator to the 12th floor, and met Nerime. (Apparently Jim thought he was sick and did not come in for the day.)

Max was in and invited me to sit in on a discussion that he was having with Jack. It was pretty interesting, they were going over possible budget plans. While I was sitting in, Jac Holtzman, who is apparently a big legend, he signed the Doors, Queen, and a few other bands, came into the meeting. It was only my first hour and I had already met someone big!

Around 12:00 PM I went to lunch, I couldn't figure out where I wanted to go and ended up at Burger King. Then I came back and was given a bunch of documents to read to for background information on the topic. After a while of reading, I went to see if anyone needed anything. I was not needed so I went back to campus. The ride only took me around 45 mins!

It was a slow, but good first day. I think I'm going to like it here!

No comments: