Wednesday, November 19, 2008

OMG my Financial Management midterm last night was sooo hard!!! I didn't/couldn't finish the test... it was that bad, and we all know how good I am w/ numbers. Essentially all of the class was there til the end, or at least 15 mins to the end. Erica, who is a genius, was there til the end, and she had just finished and thought she only did OK. Hopefully he'll curve the test.

Then when I got back to O'Hare last night, I thought I'd be good and pitch in w/ housing. It shouldnt take too long right? WRONG!!! I was there until close to 1AM?!? But we managed to get it all done. I could tell Meg was pissed cuz some of my people had backed out, well they didn't technically, they just couldn't be there at 11 PM to sign the kids in, but were still willing to do it....

I finally spoke to Ross last night... that was interesting to say the least. Not awkward at all, but it sounds like West Point gave their word to be good, and they're following it :-\ Sucks, but I understand.

Back to work, update later.

No comments: