Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dean's List & MTVu Woodie Awards

Today has been super hectic. Not only did I have to go to work, I also was going to the Dean's List Reception, and eventually the MTVu Woodie Awards. It was pretty awesome!

The day started out with me going to work, from 9-2:30, I didn't get back to Fordham until close to 4PM. When I then had too take a shower and get ready for the Dean's List Ceremony. A few mins after I get out of the shower, I get a call from mommy, saying shes already there. So i run and get dressed, and then head out to the Dean's List ceremony... a bit wet.

Dean's List Ceremony


The dean's list was super long, but the whole ceremony ended at 6, which was good. I realized I wasn't going to have time to make it back to O'Hare, so I decided to get some food, take my time, and meet Kaylin at in the lobby of McGinley.

We met up w/ the random freshmen that were coming, we had 16 tix, but were only using 4. I was trying desperately to get rid of them, with little luck. We took the 6:30 PM ram van thinking we would get there around 7 pm. Wow were we wrong, the driver took the Riverside Highway and hit every single red light. The other van had gotten there way before us apparently.

Woodie Awards



The Woodies were super crowded, but so much fun! We started out in the back, but then some how made it to the front of the section! At the end of the night I got to meet the lead singer of BOYS LIKE GIRLS!!!

No comments: