Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!!!

11-11, make a wish!

Today they started filming "Solitary Man" at Fordham on Eddies. According to one of the guys, it's about a car dealer who's a sex-addict. When I asked the guy who was going to be on campus today he just said Jesse Eisenberg... you're probably thinking exactly what I was thinking... who's that? The guy told me he was in some movie titled The Squid and the Whale or something weird like that.

I looked up the movie at work study. There are some pretty big named stars in the movie, including Danny Devito, Michael Douglas and Susan Saradon, in addition to "Pam" from the Office. I told Dorothy and Anthony, they were so excited, it was kind of funny - lol.
Today is also Veteran's Day so Janiera and Peter brought in their sons Richie and Justin, respectively. We--Janiera, Richie, Peter, Justin, Adriana, and I--went out for lunch, and decided to walk by Keating where they were filming, hoping to catch a glimse of something. No luck there though... However on the way back, we walked around by Keating vs Eddies (as we werent allowed to), and asked if Michael Douglas would be around. Janiera had professed her love for him). It turned out he had just left Keating in "that black car" (lady pointed at), which was now stationed in the parking lot where the trailers were...

We all walked along the way to the parking lot, stood around hoping to catch him. Adriana and I had stood in the parking lot while Janiera, Peter and their kids, went back to the office. We talked to the driver, and he said that Michael Douglas was in the car, and that we could stand around and wait if we wanted to. After a few mins we saw a few girls run in/out of his trailer, a guy speak to the driver, and the driver start up the car. We knew he was coming out soon. And a few mins later... he did!!!

I asked him to take a pic, but he had said no as he was in a rush. But then he was like OK, and I got a pic w/ him! :)

Tonight as part of Resident Week, RHA cosponsored with CAB to have Dave Coulier aka Joey Gladstone from Full House come speak at Fordham! I was going to leave class early, but we were actually learning things, and with the next week couldn't leave early :-\ After my night class, I ran over and apparently so did AnnMarie, and we got there just before he left. We ran up and got a picture with him! :)

Even when I met him he was still funny.
Me: Hey! How are you? Sorry I missed you, I was in class.
DC: That's ok, do you have a pass from your teacher? hahaha
How awesome is that! He was super nice :)

No comments: