Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Miss Galaxy Pageant - Day 1


Today is Day 1 of the Miss Galaxy International Pageant!

I met all of the girls I will be competing with at orientation today, all of which seem very nice!  The first girls I met were Miss England Stefanie Williams and Miss Wales Lauren Parkinson.

After orientation I headed straight back to my room to get ready for the swimwear photoshoot.  I had purchased a purple swimsuit from Kandice Pelletier, which I am super excited to rock at Prelims and Finals!  (But wow, do competition swimsuits cost a lot!)



The swimwear photoshoot was a lot of fun we took a massive group shot and individual shoots as well.  The weather is so humid here in Orlando, my hair definitely did not hold a curl, so hopefully the pictures came out alright.  I guess we will find out in a few weeks.

Stay tuned for my next post


- Miss US Galaxy

No comments: