Monday, March 16, 2015

Miss Supertalent of the World USA - Pageant Weekend


This weekend I competed for the title of Miss Supertalent of the World USA (STOW), which was formerly Miss Asia Pacific USA.

Little did I know going into this that ALL of the contestants had competed at a national pageant before!  But I tried not to let this get to me.

This pageant was different than most pageants I have competed in, in that there was no interview (just an onstage question) and only the top 12 would compete in the "self-expression" aka talent portion.

While I did not place, I won the "Fun Fashion Swimwear" portion of the pageant!  Never in my wildest dreams would I have expected to win best swimsuit, especially with such a amazing pool of women!

I had a wonderful time meeting and competing with all these wonderful ladies!  Thank you Kyle Haggerty for this great opportunity!

No comments: