Thursday, August 8, 2013

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Today we arrived in San Juan, Puerto Rico (from 3 PM - 11 PM).  My friend Amanda and I took a tour of Old and New San Juan.  On our tour saw the cities, government buildings, President Row and even got to check out one of the beaches!

After the tour we got to check out a mini street festival (purely for tourists), where I had a chicken empanada.  After that we had dinner - I got steak & onions w/ plantains, yum!

While we were there 2 people independently told me to go to a restaurant called Raices, too late for dinner, we decided to go for dessert!  At Raices we had "Flan de Pina Colada," which was DELICIOUS!!! :)

After that we went to my favorite, Senor Frogs - reminds me of the Bahamas and it was Amanda's first time there!

Fun times in Puerto Rico!

No comments: