Saturday, February 6, 2010

NYU

This weekend was NYU.

It was interesting...  I was debating with Tim this weekend.  Being somewhat fed up with the team decided that we would have tons of fun and why not drink.  So after round 1 we had some drinks, perhaps a shot.. or 3.. this lead to me being drunk for round 2.  I was drunk but fine up to my PMR, which went something like
Me: Madam Speaker, I'm not feeling too well, I think I need to sit down....

Needless to say, by the end of the speech, my head was in my hand, and it was bad.  However I was fine for round 3 after sitting for a bit, Tim on the other hand... got worse.

I had managed to corrupt some of the novii, yes I was the bad influence for once! lol

After rounds on Friday night, Jayme, BoMa, and I headed to McFadden's for Ashley's 22nd birthday celebration.  It was a lot of fun, people were really surprised I had come - lol. We ended up staying really late and not getting back until 4 AM, when I found out that Gareth had gotten food poisoning and had to go to the hospital :(

2.5 hours later, I was off to the Metro North to catch the train on our way to NYU for day 2, which was less fun/eventful.

All in all, it was a really fun weekend! :)

No comments: