Saturday, February 13, 2010

City Adventure w/ Mary


Last night Mary and I had a crazy city adventure.  We started off the night at a casting call for a private Fashion Week show.  It was kind of weird.  They called us all into a room (in the order we arrived in), once we were there, we had to walk in of everyone from one corner to the next.  Mary and I were freaking out as we had not practiced and had to walk in front of everyone, luckily we were 3rd and 2nd to last respectively, and were able to observe before we went.  Mary was AMAZING!  Mary got picked for the show on Friday!!! :)  Unfortunately I did not as I did not fit the profile.  However as we were leaving one of the casting people told me to walk w/ her, and told me that the designer "liked my look" and wanted to use me for future shows and photo shoots! :)

I got a call back from that lady, Stacy, today, and it turns out that they want me to be a "signature model" for  Allen Mark.  I"m still a bit skeptical because A. I don't know much of anything about the company, and B. Why would they want me of all people?  But if this is for real, I'm super excited! :)

After the casting call Mary and I went to Sephora and did crazy eye make up followed by a trip to Crumbs! :)  Sadly it was closed. :(  We then headed to the theater to see Valentine's Day, which was AWESOME and exceeded my expectations! :)  All in all it was an awesome night! :)

No comments: