Friday, October 28, 2011

FSOT Results

I got my results from the FSOT today, sadly I did not make it to the next part of the process.  I needed a 154, but I only got a 145

Here is what the letter said:


To advance to the next step of the Foreign Service Officer selection process, the Qualifications
Evaluation Panel (QEP) review, applicants must have acheived a score of 154 or above on the
multiple-choice components of the FSOT and an essay score of at least 6 on a 12-point scale. Essays
were scored for those candidates who received at least a 154 or above on the multiple-choice section.

There were three parts to the multiple-choice section. You scored as follows:
Job Knowledge: 41.34
Biographic Information: 52.06
English Expression: 52.30
Multiple-Choice Total: 145.70
So close yet so far...

I guess I'll have to wait til next year to take it again...

No comments: