Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Worse Interview Everrr

I had the worst interview everrr today.

This was a round 2, and the 3 of 3 people I had to met.  I was supposed to see her the first time I went, but she left early that day, so I had to go in just to see her.  Everything was going well with the interview, she was asking me about past work experiences, and things like that.

Then she asked me a really hard analytical question: How many stations are there in the subway station.  Unsure, I simply said 150 stations, then changed my answer to 15 lines imes 16 stations.  She then said, what about the stations that multiple train stations stop at.  Needless to say with the complexity of the train stations, I was stumped and it showed. Eventually I came up to the answer of 160 stations.

Her follow up question, after only 1 question outside of the who are you questions was "do you have any questions for me?"  Meaning that the interview was over...  She then proceeded to ask me, why should/shouldn't we hire you?"  and "Let me walk you to the door."

The entire interview took about 30 mins of the usual alotted 60 minute interviews... Needless to say, it the interview went poorly and I bombed the interview.

No comments: