Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Day Back

Today was my first day back to Fordham for the Spring 2011 semester and my last semester of grad school!  It's so surreal - aside from the fact that i was in 95 degree weather just 2 days ago, but that I will officially be entering the real world as an MBA graduate in just a few months.

Today I was supposed to start my law/MBA class, but apparently that doesnt start til Jan 20th, so all of the MBA students showed up for no reason...  Oops...

My other 2 classes were pretty awesome, I think I'm going to like Thursdays!  I have Mr. Saharia for "IT Strategy & Management" followed by Travis Russ for "Communication for Entrepreneurs."  Let's hope the other two will be enjoyable as well.

This is the first semester in my entire Fordham career that I am taking less than 16 credits!

No comments: