Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1st Day of Grad Classes

 Today was my first grad class  I was supposed to have 3 but 2 of them got cancelled.  Apparently my Management Systems teacher sprained his ankle running...

Today I had Contemporary Issues in Global Finance with Professor Lothian, who is a student of Milton Friedman.  He seems really cool so far.  The class is a bit intimidating though, everyone came in with nice pants, and button down shirts.  When we went around teh classroom to introduce ourselves, evetyone was like my name is _____ and I hve a real job... where as I do not...  The professor remembered that i was in the 5 year program and seemed cool though...  I wonder what next week will be like... But I will say I'm excited to take a step forward and see what grad school will bring!

No comments: