Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today I saw Ganesh, Yi, Hannah and eventually Alex. Originally it was going to be just me and the math team boys, but Hannah arrived to the city early and gave me a call. I must admit it must have been a little weird for Ganesh and Yi since they don't know Hannah that well.

We started out at Grand Central, then to Wendy's (near Rockefeller Plaza) for lunch. We then went to Magnolia, where I got some apple cider :) Soon later, about 1 1/2 hours later Alex finally showed up! We decided to go to the Time Warner Building an went to Borders, no surprise there - lol.

Next we went to the park, and played on the swings, and got Alex and Yi nauseous on the tire swing - lol. After playing in the park we saw "Slumdog Millionaire," which was AMAZING!!!!!!! It was on movie that we all agreed was awesome, which doesn't always happy. It even made Yi happy at the end! :)

For dinner we went to the Mac and Cheese place that Konstantin wouldnt go to last time.... The place was really cute. For dinner I got the cheeseburger mac & chesse, which was amazing. I ate more than Yi!!! All the boys loved their dishes. The place was PHENOMENAL and a must go to!

No comments: