Wednesday, December 17, 2008

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'M FINALLY 20!!!

That means not only am I no longer a teenager, but I'm now 2 decades old... not really sure how I feel about that yet...

Last night we went out to Mugz and OMG tonight my friends surprised me w/ a homemade cake! :) BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! I YOU GUYS!!!! <3 Last night we went out (Me, Ashley, Becky, Hilarie, Jackie, Jenny, Rachel, Alex & Will) to Mugz. I had 2 drinks and 2 shots, impressive huh? Needless to say they had gotten drunk. Everyone else got drunk as well... Ashley and Jackie kissed... 4 times. We had said we were only to go out for an hour or 2 - lol. That clearly didn't happen, we were out from 10:45 - 2:30 ish, followed by a dance party in our room til like 4 AM.

This morning started out kind of boringly, I did have lunch w/ Becky and Jackie though, followed with take out from Simon's with Ashley, Becky, Jenny and Sean. :)

Towards the end of the night I was a bit "mopey" as Jenny put it as I didn't have cake, so I was going to eat the cupcake that Rose had gotten me. I was going to eat it w/ Jenny, however she disappeared so I was chilling w/ Liz Donohue for a bit.

Danielle called and wanted to see us, so we went to the lounge and... SUPRISEE!!!!

Ashley and Becky had baked me a cake for my birthday! <3 Everyone was there as well! Ashley, Becky, Rachel, Jenny, Danielle, Andrei, Will, Alex, James and Diddy.