Saturday, June 2, 2012

Miss New York United States!!!



That''s right you are looking at your new Miss New York United States!!!

Today I was crowned the title of Miss New York United States!!!
What are the chances?  Who ever thought I'd win a state title?!?  Won't lie, I was shocked when I found out and am still in disbelief!  I am so excited to see what the year has to bring and to represent NY at the Miss United States Pageant in July!

My platform this year will be: Empowering Youth Through Education on Sustainability Issues, focusing on the 3 E's of sustainability - the economics, environment and social equity issues facing today's communities.

I'd love to get more involved with the community, so don't hesitate to send a message if you'd like to see me at your events!  

No comments: