Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthday Festivities

Last night a few friends and I went out and celebrated my birthday.

I started off the night at Avra, a cute Greek restaurant in the city.  Of course I was late for my own party.  I had a great turn out of people from all different part of my lives - Marianna, Amanda, Ganesh, JM, Mike, Steve & his roomie Max.

After dinner we had some time before our 9 PM reservation at the next location, so we decided to go to Calico Jacks for some cheap drinks... where I had about oh.. 4 shots on a span of 15 minutes... (I was pretty much done drinking for the night at that point lol).

After the shots we took a cab to Brass Monkey, where we met up with everyone else.  We had two tables in our own little room like place - which was awesome!  There we met up with Massey, Paul, Vicki, Adriano, Miguel & his roomie Jason, Brian, Rocky - who I was not expecting to see, and Andrew!
  

Thanks everyone for coming out and making it a great night!

No comments: