Saturday, June 6, 2009

Jet Skiing


Today was an interesting day, at first I thought we were going to the beach w/ Lyle and other embassy people. However the weather started to look bad, and it didn't look like we were going out, so I was kind of bummed. Then John called me and invited me to go jet skiing!

It was soo much fun, we went all around the island starting at Sandyport going all the way to Atlantis and past that. It was tons of fun. On our way out, we stopped at Senor Frog's, where I finally met Katie's husband, who brought us shots right to our jet ski's in the water which was pretty awesome! I had 2 shots, and didn't die, impressive huh?

Then we rode around some more, and the boys - John, Kirk, Aaron and Edgar wake boarded as I watched (I cant swim). While they were doing that I took John's wave runner for a ride, and that was so much fun! I may or may not have gone 60 km/hr while the boys said I should only go 30... oops...

No comments: