Monday, October 20, 2008

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY SUSAN!!!


I havent been feeling too hott today :-\ I went to my classes with a headache. I got my midterms back today, I didn't do as well as I would have liked, but hopefully I'll be able to bring my future grades up. While I was in forensics I got a random text from Amelia asking for my email, apparently Chris Hodge ("Steve's friend") wanted my email "re an internship" which turned out to be him looking for interns for his friend via me, and wanted girls specificially - lol. At first I thought it was a little sketch that he wanted me to ask my "girl friends" but it turned out he was using the football coach for guy recruits, and me for girls, and wanted to hire football players if he was going to hire boys.

After all my classes I went to get lunch, thinking it would make me feel better but not really... Then I attempted to take a nap but failed, and headed to work study. I left early, around 4:30 PM, and took a nap before my CBA student council meeting. I felt a little better once I and finished taking my nap, but felt a bit light headed going to the meeting. We got out around 6:15 and figured why not get dinner at the caf. I had a decent meal for once - lol, chicken catatorre, and ended up eating w/ Jenny which was nice.

No comments: